Anandadhara, conducts 200hrs Joy Tantra Meditation training, which is designed to provide a participant new direction in all aspects of meditation and Tantric science to achieve a milestone towards awakening.
Few of the Participants may achieve awakening. Depends upon inner knowledge of soul.
Religion and spiritualism are different, and a participant need not to change his / her birth religion. A yogi is going to be awaken should not believe in religion, cast, race, and color. He/She will participating in Tantric meditation shall be given a new spiritual name during adoptation ceremony. In all Anandadhara activitites and correspondence the given name shall be in practice.
No conservation or restrictions on food, Can have non vegeterian meals during training. Drugs, smoking and alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibitted.
Our learning centers usually holiday retreats, so you will have fun and activities during training.
On completion of the program you will get course completion certificate as well as volunteer certificate, and can work as virtual promotional volunteer in Anandadhara programs and activities.
Registration is open for December 2017, January 2018, February 2018 and onwards
COURSE FEES: General Participant (group) Total USD6250, or equivalent
amount.Registration charges USD250/ and rest of the amount (6250-250=6000)
need to be paid at least 30 days prior to course start date.
Single Participant USD 9250 or Rs. 610,000. Registration Charges USD 250/ or equivalent amount and rest (9250-250=9000) need to be paid at least 30 days prior to the course start date.
Luxury Participant USD 18500 or Rs. 120,0000. Registration Charges USD 500/ or equivalent amount and rest (18500-500=18000) need to be paid at least 30 days prior to the course start date.
Course registration fees shall not be refundable but adjustable with online courses.
In case you drop the course prior to sixty days then 60% of the course fee after deduction of course registration fee shall be refundable.
In case you drop the course prior to 30 days than 30% is refundable.
Within 30 days no amount shall be refundable.
If anyone drop the course in midway, then course fees shall not be refundable. Because, our courses held in different holiday retrats. They will not refund, so we cannot able to return course fees, Plus for the course we have to hire expertise in the field of tantric teaching, yoga, physiology and etc. Their cost can't be refunded.
Course registration fees are non refundable, only one can change the course within 7 (seven days of registration).
Course Fees Includes:
- Course material
- Yoga or Workout course material
- Meditation Instruments
- Test papers
- Pictorial course material
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All meal both veg and non veg
- Airport transfer
- All activities during course
- Elephant Safari or adventure activities on basis of destination.
- Wildlife park safari or sightseeing tour on basis of destination.
- Village excursion or cultural tourism
- Basic medical care in need, all participant should have proper medical or helth insurance coverage during the training.
- Three set of dresses for training shall be provided by Anandadhara. During off-time one can have his or own outfit (dress) without any reservations.
What is not included:
- What is not included in include list
- Any other activities other than offered by Anandadhara
- Spa and etc.
- Course will be conducted in english, so all participant need to talk, understand and write in English language.
- Age must be between 18-60 years.
- All applicant need to provide medical certificate, if he or she is undergoing any medication.
Register Packages Online to start your course.